Re: PDOStatement:closeCursor - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hannes Dorbath
Subject Re: PDOStatement:closeCursor
Date
List pgsql-general
It's always good to close your cursors once you don't need them anymore,
but PostgreSQL doesn't force you to or blocks if you don't.

I really wonder why people use senseless things like PDO. Ah yes.. it's
all about design patterns, right. Let's write a wrapper for the sole
purpose of having written a wrapper. Sounds like a great pattern.

--
Best regards,
Hannes Dorbath