Re: This is our slashdot coverage? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: This is our slashdot coverage?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dan Scott wrote:

> A great little resource for comparing SQL capabilities is
> http://troels.arvin.dk/db/rdbms/ -- see
> http://troels.arvin.dk/db/rdbms/#select-limit for a discussion of
> windowing functions.

Does someone need to ping this guy to get him to
update his pages for 8.2 features.  For example, he
tests the simple case of row value constructors that
postgresql now seems to support.  Not sure what
else changed on his list since 8.0 that I think he reviewed.