Re: problem in logging into database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Adam Radlowski
Subject Re: problem in logging into database
Date
List pgsql-admin
Did You specified the database ? In PostgreSQL You are logging into
database, not into DBMS, like in MySQL.
For test users try template1 first, for example psql -h yourhost -U
somebody -d template1
Did You grant those users rights to database wchich they are connecting
to ?
Regards
Adam