Re: Separation of clients' data within a database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John McCawley
Subject Re: Separation of clients' data within a database
Date
Re: Separation of clients' data within a database  ("Leonel Nunez" <lnunez@enelserver.com>)
List pgsql-general
It seems that this approach would suffer the same problem as the one I
outlined in "1) Actually separate client data by table".  I would have
to modify the logic of my web app...My web app currently handles all of
the data, regardless of company, so it would have to aggregate the data
from the different schemas when pulling data, and be smart enough to
write back to the proper schemas when writing data.