Re: IN clause - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcus Engene
Subject Re: IN clause
Date
List pgsql-general
I see we have a C J Date fan on the list! ;-)

There is one other case where I personally find nullable
columns a good thing: process_me ish flags. When a row
is not supposed to be processed that field is null and
when a field is null it wont be in the index [at least
on Oracle].

Best regards,
Marcus