Re: Added columns to pg_stat_activity - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Added columns to pg_stat_activity
Date
List pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Looks pretty good -- barring any objections I'll apply this to HEAD
> tomorrow or the day after (there's a room for a bit of cleanup to the
> docs, but I'll do that before committing).

Couple of minor gripes:

1.  Can we reduce the amount of stuff #include'd by pgstat.h?  I
particularly dislike including builtins.h there; that surely should
be unnecessary, since there's nothing but externs in builtins.h.

2.  WRT the inet.h change: the project standard is that extern
declarations are spelled with "extern".

            regards, tom lane