Re: Integrating Replication into Core - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Markus Schiltknecht
Subject Re: Integrating Replication into Core
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> What sort of grammar support do you want?

Support? I would have just extended the bison gram.y myself. :-)

I don't yet know what I will need. I'll probably have to add settings
per database, some per table, others per transaction. I thought about
some additions to existing ALTER DATABASE and ALTER TABLE commands as
well as some SET variables, probably within the syntax of SET TRANSACTION...

Stuffing them into such a syntax seems more consistent to me than using
function calls.

Regards

Markus