Re: Custom Data Type Question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Mitchell
Subject Re: Custom Data Type Question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
As far as memory management goes, do I just use hash_create() and assign
that pointer to fn_extra and at the end of the query it will be freed?
Or will it not be freed until this end of the transaction? I'm really
having trouble understanding the memory management issues with Postgres.

Greg