Re: The old Insert and retrieving your Serial problem in - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John McCawley
Subject Re: The old Insert and retrieving your Serial problem in
Date
Re: The old Insert and retrieving your Serial problem in  (Jim Nasby <jim@nasby.net>)
List pgsql-general
That looks like the solution to my problem, thanks!...I tried running it
on my 8.0.8 server, but it wasn't found, I assume that's an 8.1 only
function?