Re: psql error - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Adam Radlowski
Subject Re: psql error
Date
List pgsql-admin
If "more.com" (not more.exe) in windos XP Pro is not installed in
WINDIR/system32 (WINDIR directory is usually after standard installation
called WINDOWS), You can it find on install disk in directory "i386" as
more.co_ - You shuold extract it with "extract.exe". You can use
"more.exe" from DJGPP (gcc project for DOS) too, when You have install
disk without "more.co_" (but it should be on this disk).
I'm sure, that You know this, but:
You If You can't call programs from WINDIR/system32 without call them
with full path (this is abnormal situation), put line into Your
"autoexec.bat":
SET PATH=%PATH%;c:\windows\system32
...and restart Windos

Greetings