Re: cant conect to dynamic host-URL - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Dirk Becker
Subject Re: cant conect to dynamic host-URL
Date
List pgsql-php
The Server i want to contact only runs the Database, no other services
and on my Client i had compiled the same postgres version.
I also use an Java-Applet which runs in Browser and with that Applet i
can connect via jdbc3 (8.1-407) with the dynamic-Address.
So I think it must be a problem with the php libs, i will upgrade soon
my php-version to php5 for testing ...

Thanks for all your reply's until now :)