Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I would think that companies that sell closed-source solutions for
> PostgreSQL would be modest enough not to push their own agenda for the
> documentation.  I think they should just sit back and hope others
> suggest it.
>
> [ Josh Berkus recently left Green Plum for Sun. ]

Bruce, you are making an idiot of yourself. With this statement you have
implied that Josh Berkus, are core member somehow has his own agenda
that is not in the interests of the PostgreSQL community.

Further that, you are suggesting that I as a member of Command Prompt
has an agenda that is not in the interests of the PostgreSQL community.

It was rude, uncalled for, inaccurate, and frankly disgusting.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/