Re: Column Deletion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From brian
Subject Re: Column Deletion
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> I have a column of information that is being deleted after I have
> initiated the run sequences on my host application. (The application
> is in development.)
>
> I have seen list messages about a PostgreSQL log that is available.
> Can someone point me to documentation to access this log. It may give
> me some clue as to where the problem originates?

It depends on how your logging is set up. Look in $PG_DATA/pg_log (where
$PG_DATA is your postgres data dir). Or, they might be at
/var/log/postgres (i'm assuming *NIX here).

Also, edit $PG_DATA/postgreql.conf and set log_statement to either "mod"
or "all" (restart postgres afterwards).

brian