Re: Access2000 & sequence as primary key in view : #DELETED - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Access2000 & sequence as primary key in view : #DELETED
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
> Hiroshi Inoue a écrit :
>> Though I don't understand the problem wholly, the virtual column "index"
>> doesn't seem appropriate for the identifier. How do you find the row
>> using the "index" ?
>
> In Access, "index" is fine as a field identifier. You just have to
> reference it between brackets : [index].

What I meant is, for example

1. Issue the query "select * from my_view".
2. You may get some data whose "index" = 1, 2, 3, .....
3. Then issue the query "select * from my_view where index = 1"
4. The query would return no data.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue