Re: Backbranch releases and Win32 locking - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: Backbranch releases and Win32 locking
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Hmm. Not entirely sure. These are all in the SSL codepath. Are you using
> SSL on the machine? Does the problem go away if you don't? (I was

No, we don;t use SSL.

> The normal way is that pgwin32_waitforsinglesocket is called from
> pgwin32_send(), which will always have made the attempt to send data
> first.

My doubt is: can ResetEvent resets signaled state of associated event object?
Look, in any case pgwin32_waitforsinglesocket() resets event before
WSAEventSelect().

pgwin32_send() calls WSASend and if it fails, call pgwin32_waitforsinglesocket().

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/