PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris 30/01 - 02/02/07 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris 30/01 - 02/02/07
Date
Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris 30/01 - 02/02/07
Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all!

This year, unfortunately, our PostgreSQLFr organization can't rely on
the company organizing the conferences to have travel and accomodation
paid for one "hacker" of the PostgreSQL project, in charge of a
technical conference. That was the case in 2004 (Bruce), 2005 (Jan) and
2006 (Gavin), it is no more possible.

But, we would really like having one or more "hackers" at the booth.
Magnus Hagander is okay to come, and I think it will be okay, since our
organization has a bit less than a thousand euros cash, enough to pay a
plane for him.

But I was wondering if others would like to come? I think about Peter
Eisentraut, Michael Meskes or Simon Riggs.. or everyone nearby Paris?

This would be an honnor for us, and very interesting to the visitors.

Since the booth is not that hudge, 1 to 3 "hackers" would be perfect.

Who's interested? It's really early to talk about a February 2007
exhibit, but we will need time to organize it and collect more funds.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org