Weird problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Weird problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello all,

I've a strange problem - when I open the SQL query tool, it does not
paint the contents of the dialog.......I get the window frame, the
main menu, and just a blank grey box where everything else is
supposed to be!

I'm running Windows XP SP2 and the latest snapshot of pgAdmin 1.6,
though I had the same problem with the recent beta and a couple of
snapshots before that. The problem doesn't manifest itself with
1.4.3.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--Ray O'Donnell

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie