Changing schemas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Naz Gassiep
Subject Changing schemas
Date
List pgsql-general
    Is there a way to change the schema that all objects are in?
Essentially I want to move everything currently in the database into
public rather than having the complex schemas that I have at the moment.
They are unnecessary and the DB complexity is trivial, so using schema
partitioning is more trouble than it is worth. Is there a way I can do
this? I tried editing a dump, but that has proven to be a little
difficult, as I am not a master of regex.

If I can do it from within the DB before I do the dump that'd be easier.
Is there a way to do this from within the DB?

Thanks,
- Naz.