Re: Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From maarten
Subject Re: Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL creates an Administrator user you can only get rid of by
booting XP in "sans echec mode", or whatever this is called in your
language.

You otherwise won't be able to see this user.

You will also most likely need some register cleaning tools to get rid
of it completely and or change the port for a reinstall.

Having said that reinistalling does not change a lot to your
configuration and all the modifications of the installer can be
effectuated with the Admin tool.

PS What is your bottom line problem with your Postgres ?