Re: Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Bartlett
Subject Re: Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP
Date
List pgsql-general
Assuming you are logged on to the XP workstation with an
administrator-level account, you should also be able to do

    net user postgres /delete

from the XP command line to delete the postgres user account that was
created by the old installation.

- Bill