Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:
Date
List pgsql-general

> I don't see how the web stuff can be any simpler.

I view a single page, select the items I wish to keep, hit a single
button, I am done and I don't have to clutter my inbox.

This discussion is all about how people work. Most people *DO NOT* work
from email the way Alvaro and and some of the other hackers do.

I do not use email for todo lists, sending commands to servers,
moderating lists. I use it for email, which is to say I communicate with
people with it. I receive attachments of contracts I need to sign and
requests for work.

When I open my email it is bad enough I have some spam to deal with, I
don't want a bunch of emails that have nothing to do with my actual
email cluttering my inbox. Administrative commands, for me -- belong in
an interface that is separate from my business medium.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/