Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:
Date
Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:  ("Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net>)
Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:  (Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>)
List pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>>> Based on this thread, and the fact that you are the first to have ever
>>> noticed/commented about it ... ya, you are the only one complaining
>>> about it :)
>> Honestly, it may be time we start looking at mailman.
>
> Please don't, unless Majordomo is really broken and unfixed (i.e. there
> isn't a newer version with the bug fixed).  What version are we running?

 From what I can tell Majordomo isn't even supported any longer.
Secondly we get some better management (not great but better) interfaces
with mailman.

Mailman is a supported, large, active, FOSS community project that is
battle tested in the current field much more so then Majordomo. Holding
on with a dying breaths to old software is silly.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/