Re: jdbc3, pg 8.1.4 , and stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Matt Chambers
Subject Re: jdbc3, pg 8.1.4 , and stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Found the problem here.  A lot of calls had a semicolon after the SQL, for example '? = call getDispatchList ( ? ); '  I'm guessing this worked with 7.4 since they were treated just like SELECT statements.  After fixing that, most worked, except that all of the code was using PreparedStatements instead of CallableStatements which seems to break setting results scrollable or not.