Wishlist: Please ad a switch to dectivate the comments in the dump - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Migowski
Subject Wishlist: Please ad a switch to dectivate the comments in the dump
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This would greatly reduce the effords for me do use a diff on two dumps
to check for new stuff to insert. There has been a similar discussion
some years ago, so i guess that I am not the only one who would benefit
from this.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Migowski
--