Re: Can't open Postgres at all!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Can't open Postgres at all!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
Silvela, Jaime (Exchange) wrote:
> I did setenv PGOPTIONS "-P" and restarted the database, and still get
> ERROR:  could not open relation 1663/16390/2662
>
> I'm going to try to restore from a previous copy. Any other ideas?

If you have a previous copy, do not restore. Fix your hardware.

My strong suggestion to you is to take a filesystem backup of that
database. Get it off that machine and start running some integrity tests
on the hardware.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/