Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to - - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to -
Date
Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to -  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-patches
Peter,

What is the status of this patch now? I read that two bugs has been
fixed in this patch and now it is waiting for new review. Is there
something what I can/must do?

        Zdenek