Re: Allow commenting of variables in - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Allow commenting of variables in
Date
List pgsql-patches
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> Peter,
>
> What is the status of this patch now? I read that two bugs has been
> fixed in this patch and now it is waiting for new review. Is there
> something what I can/must do?

The patch was applied, fixed, and fixed again, then reverted.  It will
sit until just before beta, where it will be applied or a vote will be
taken on whether to apply it.  There is nothing more you have to do on
it.  I think the fixes just scared some folks so there is hope more
review might happen before beta.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us