plpgsql, return can contains any expression - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject plpgsql, return can contains any expression
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

this patch allow any expression in return statement and it does simply
casting from non type record into typed records. Allows same casting as
assign statement.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

>From: Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
>To: Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com>
>CC: tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us, neilc@samurai.com
>Subject: Re: near future plpgsql?
>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:25:18 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I had talk with Neil and I knew so Neil forgot on my patch
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-11/msg00045.php . I
>want
> > to resend this patch again, but this patch is in conflict with cancelled
> > "lookahead" patch. Can I work on it? My patch was sent before feature
> > frease. But I prefere apply it after "lookahead" patch.
> >
> > your recommendation?
>
>Yes, please send an updated version.  Sorry we forgot about it.  I try
>to keep patches around until someone does apply it, but didn't do that
>in this case.
>
>--
>   Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us
>   EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com
>
>   + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/

Attachment