How to add a function that returns the result of a select statement? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Gibson
Subject How to add a function that returns the result of a select statement?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I've tried using the "New function" option to create a new SQL function
that will return the result of a select statement "Select * from user".
I've set the return type to be the "user" table. But i keep getting an
error about "Syntax error at or near Select". My SQL statement is very
simple "select * from user" so there is no syntax error. Anyone can help?
--

Cheers
Gibson Tang