pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From postgresql.org@tgice.com
Subject pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Date
Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32  ("Melvin Davidson" <mdavidson@cctus.com>)
List pgadmin-support
I noticed one of the new features on the win32 side for pgAdmin is that
when you're viewing a row and press "delete" you get a prompt to delete
the row.

That's a pretty cool feature, except it also triggers that prompt if
you're editing a field within a row, and might be wanting to delete some
characters within the field, not the whole row.

I vote that should be changed.  Anyone else?

jl