Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> How would I go about taking advantage of that? And who did the 1.2.0
>> upload? I certainly didn't.
>
> There is alot more then then just 1.2.0 ... check out the FTP site ...
>
> As for taking advantage of that ... upload files to the file section
> in *either* gborg or pgfoundry, and they get auto-included as part of
> the ftp network ...

The PL/Java 1.3.0 release has been on gborg for several weeks but only
available through the wiki (the gborg generated 'download' page is messy
and I'm not able to remove stuff that shouldn't be there). I guess
that's why it was not mirrored. And yes, I agree wholeheartedly, a wiki
is not the most intuitive place for downloads. Per Jonahs suggestion
I've just uploaded everything to pgfoundry too.

Thanks for uploading the 1.3.0 to the ftp.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren