Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>> How would I go about taking advantage of that? And who did the 1.2.0
>>> upload? I certainly didn't.
>>
>> There is alot more then then just 1.2.0 ... check out the FTP site ...
>>
>> As for taking advantage of that ... upload files to the file section in
>> *either* gborg or pgfoundry, and they get auto-included as part of the ftp
>> network ...
>>
> The PL/Java 1.3.0 release has been on gborg for several weeks but only
> available through the wiki (the gborg generated 'download' page is messy and
> I'm not able to remove stuff that shouldn't be there).

I'm confused here ... "has been on gborg for several weeks, but only
available through the wiki" ...

On: http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/projdisplay.php ... I can't
find any way of downloading 1.3.0 (or, older releases even) ... have you
been uploading, but nobody activated teh Files section to download? :(

----