Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>

>>> Aside from obviously the big issue of who maintains all the pgfoundry
>>> stuff, I also think that the PostgreSQL family would benefit from a
>>> distribution that is more "and the kitchen sink" style. I do not know
>>> exactly if Bizgres could be considered just that? Or maybe it could get
>>> promoted to be that?
>>
>> Lukas, that is what www.mammothpostgresql.org is :)
>
> Then *it* needs to be promoted more, since this is actually the first
> I'd heard of it :(

Were trying man :) I have people building for most major distributions
at this point. We should have FreeBSD soon, as well as MacOSX.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Email . scrappy@hub.org                              MSN . scrappy@hub.org
> Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/