Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 13 July 2006 15:39, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >>
> >> Lukas, that is what www.mammothpostgresql.org is :)
> >
> > Then *it* needs to be promoted more, since this is actually the first
> > I'd heard of it :(
>
> Were trying man :) I have people building for most major distributions
> at this point. We should have FreeBSD soon, as well as MacOSX.

I believe it was Lukas who mentioned elsewhere, this is not a vendor nuetral
project.  I actually am already working on a adding a list of os/package
options to the download page based on other feedback, are people comfortable
allowing mammothpostgresql to go on that list?  (I wouldn't be mainly because
I don't see a clear distinction between it and things like mammoth
replicator)

--
Robert Treat