Re: AGREGATE FUNCTIONS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: AGREGATE FUNCTIONS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Roberto Rezende de Assis wrote:
> Hello, I would like to know where in the source-code of postgres is
> located the code of the aggregate functions min, max, avg.
> I wish to develop more statistical aggregate functions, and I prefer to
> use C than to write then in the PL/R.

http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/browser/trunk/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt
http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/browser/trunk/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/numeric.c
http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/browser/trunk/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt

That will give you and easy interface to view the code and everything
after browser is the CVS source tree so you can look for yourself within
your copy of HEAD or 8.1 or whatever.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Thanks

> Yahoo! Acesso Grátis, assista aos jogos do Brasil na Copa e ganhe
> prêmios de hora em hora! http://br.yahoo.com/artilheirodacopa/

>       match

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/