Re: searching multiple tables - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Keith D. Evans
Subject Re: searching multiple tables
Date
List pgsql-novice
Brian, Terry, Richard and Sean,

thanx for your help.

Each table is a satellite overpass and there are 254 overpasses for each
cycle and 157 cycles presently. I came in later for this is someone
else's design. I have to learn database, too, so I'm taking what code
was there and trying to implement it.

thanx,
keith

--
"Every magnificent history begins with something small."  Daisaku Ikeda
Keith D. Evans

Any opinions expressed in this email are not those of
NASA, or the Goddard Space Flight Center, or the Joint
Center for Earth Systems Technology or the University
of Maryland Baltimore County.