Re: tg_table_name and tg_table_schema for plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: tg_table_name and tg_table_schema for plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>> Here's a patch for tg_table_name and tg_table_schema for plpgsql, which
>> I would appreciate a quick review of just to make sure I haven't missed
>> something or done something silly.
>>

> Looks all right other than odd indentation ;-)

Did you mean in pl_exec.c? It looks better when applied - but it's not
easy to fit that long call into 80 cols neatly. I guess if pg_indent
doesn't like it it will tidy thing up when we do a run.

> If you want to test tg_relid, what about casting it to regclass to get a
> reasonable symbolic printout?

Good idea - I'll do that for plpgsql where it's easier. I don't think
it's worth the trouble for the other PLs.

cheers

andrew