Re: pgstat: remove delayed destroy / pipe: - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Brant
Subject Re: pgstat: remove delayed destroy / pipe:
Date
List pgsql-patches
As long as we have a Win32 test server around, I'm happy to help.

If you have a multi-processor development server, it's easy to recreate
though.  Just load up the server (pgbench is fine) and wait a few
minutes.  Single processor machines don't seem to be affected.

Pete

>>> "Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> 05/02/06 10:13 am >>>
I can try - though I only have development servers on win32 these
days,
and have never been bitten by this actual problem. So we'd still much
appreciate yuor help in testing a solution once it's there..