Re: Installation on Duel-Core Pentium XP - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Installation on Duel-Core Pentium XP
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ben Clewett wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My first posting for a few years, I hope this the right place.
>
> I am trying trace consistent errors with installation of PostgreSQL
> onto XP with Intel Duel-Core CPUs.  The errors are strange, files
> missing, things like that.
>
> Have any members experienced difficult with this installation path?

You need to give us much more information:

. how are you installing, from source compile or binary package?
. which version?
. what exactly are the errors? "files missing, things like that" is not
the right way to report a problem

cheers

andrew