phpPgAdmin looking for developers - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject phpPgAdmin looking for developers
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi,

The phpPgAdmin project has been pretty quiet for some time now.  We have
decided to try to build up our developer base again by recruiting some
new, interested, PHP developers.

The core team is still around to offer guidance, suggestions, releases,
etc. however no-one seems to have much time to code anymore.

If you are keen to work on a well-designed open-source PHP application,
and expand your knowledge of PostgreSQL, please contact me and I'll find
something for you to get started with.

Regards,

Chris Kings-Lynne
phpPgAdmin Project Lead