Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>     * Allow EXPLAIN output to be more easily processed by scripts

Can I request an extension/additional point? * Design EXPLAIN output to survive cut & paste on mailing-lists

Being able to paste into a web-form and get something readable formatted
back would be very useful on the lists. Sometimes it takes me longer to
reformat the explain than it does to understand the problem.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd