Re: Receiving INFO, WARNING, etc. (non-EXCEPTION) messages - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From postgresql.org@tgice.com
Subject Re: Receiving INFO, WARNING, etc. (non-EXCEPTION) messages
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> postgresql.org@tgice.com wrote:
>>> Is this possible?  If so, what might I be missing in my SQL ODBC client,
>>> and if not, do you have any suggestions for how I might accomplish this
>>> in an equally simple and intuitive way through ODBC?
>>>

>> Does nobody have any ideas on this one?
>
> Did you try the *Experimental Enhanced Branch at
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/ ?
>
> In addition the lateset snapshot dll is at
>   http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html .
>
> regards,
> Hiroshi Inoue*

Hiroshi, thanks for the tip!  I tried out the latest Experimental
Enhanced Branch (EEB) (07.03.0260) from pgfoundry, and now my SQL ODBC
client sees a NOTICE message in the SUCCESS_WITH_SQL_INFO part.

Good deal.  Now could you explain to me how the EEB is related to the
stable branch?  Will we be able to see the features in the EEB in the
production drivers any time soon?

Thanks again for your suggestion.

jl