psqlODBC-Driver Test, ok and closed - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Johann Zuschlag
Subject psqlODBC-Driver Test, ok and closed
Date
List pgsql-odbc
/><blockquotecite="mid20060329153519.GL18148@soptik.pzkagis.cz" type="cite"><pre wrap="">It's not my work. I only fixed
08.01branch since 08.01.0102.

The enahnced branch is Hiroshi (Inoue and Saito) work.
 </pre></blockquote> Yeah, I know. But I hope your work for 8.01.0102 can be included in the future driver<br
/><blockquotecite="mid20060329153519.GL18148@soptik.pzkagis.cz" type="cite"><pre wrap=""></pre><blockquote
type="cite"><prewrap="">PostgreSQL 8.0X on Debian Sarge

You tried this all?
Thanksfor pointing me in the right direction.<br /><br /> So my first test results where indeed correct. I'm sorry for
keepingyou all so busy. But I wanted to supply you with complete test results. So finally: concerning the ANSI/UTF8
problemthe driver seems to work (at least for me :-) ). WinME test will follow later.<br /><br /> Only some minor
issuesare left:<br /><br /> - sometimes my application gives an (memory) error when leaving. (Will try to trace
that)<br/> - continuously I get 'unknown configuration parameter "max_identifier_length"<br /> - Typ "lo" is not
existing(I don't think my app is doing that)<br /><br /> I never got the last two with the former drivers. But I'll
checkthe mylog.<br /><br /> For further tests I switched back my Debian test system to PostgreSQL 7.4.X since my