Re: xml output. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Murali K. Maddali
Subject Re: xml output.
Date
List pgsql-general
I was trying to write out data from a table to an xml file, so that I
could export out this file to another external application from another
vendor. I got to export the data based on a predefined schema. I am able
to do this through .NET using c#, but I was wondering if there is way if
I can do this from the database itself.

I would appreciate if you can point me towards/with some examples or links.

Thank you,
Murali.