Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kris Pennella
Subject Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Heh, I didn't think this would be a simple process.
If the site is maxing out the "free" version of Google Analytics, that means 10M+ impressions/hits (not page views) a month which is already saying something.
There is certainly some filtering that can be done in the free version that would arrive at some useful metrics for everyone.
Jonathan, what makes you think the data isn't "correct" (or being collected correctly)?

Kris Pennella     2ndQuadrant US
Client Services  kris@2ndQuadrant.com
 503.236.8196
PostgreSQL Training, Services, and 24x7 Support www.2ndQuadrant.com