Re: Visual Studio Query Builder filter - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Patrick Donelan
Subject Re: Visual Studio Query Builder filter
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Actually, the Query Builder seems to be almost completely broken with
version 8.01.02.00. In previous versions I could use it to define simple
filters etc..

With 8.01.02.00 I can only use the Query Builder to generate a
bare-bones SELECT/INSERT/... I found I can then close the generate
wizard and make a more advanced query by hand in the properties window
without everything breaking. Walking on tip-toes though!

Patrick

PS. Sorry, it's probably not so much the fault of psqlODBC developers as
the result of having to fit the Microsoft mould...