Re: Dropping a database that does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tham Shiming
Subject Re: Dropping a database that does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
 From pg_controldata

Latest checkpoint NextXID: 746940488

Under the database tree that is displayed in pgAdmin, when I click on
the database, an error dialog pops up with this message "An error has
occured: FATAL: database "db2" does not exist". Even if I disconnect and
reconnect, the database tree still shows db2 but if I just click on it,
the same error dialog will appear.

Regards,
Shiming