PQprint under Windows - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Christoph Zwerschke
Subject PQprint under Windows
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I tried to compile PyGreSQL under Windows.
Everything seems to work, except some functions which are using PQprint.
Whenever these functions are called, I get a Windows exception.

I am using the following versions:

Windows XP SP2
Python: 2.4.2
PostgreSQL 8.1.2
PyGreSQL 3.8

For compilation I used MinGW and Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003, both  work fine, but both have the same problem
mentionedabove.

Can anybody confirm that PQprint is or was ever running under Windows?
The 8.1 docu does not say that it is deprecated or not running under
Windows. Can it be a bug?

I also noticed that the HTML code in PQprint is not very clean and
sometimes even wrong, e.g. it has <centre> instead of <center>.

-- Christoph