Re: BUG #15480: psql 11 array concatenation in CASE takes on valuesfrom the CASE expression when using enum_range - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Matthew Williams
Subject Re: BUG #15480: psql 11 array concatenation in CASE takes on valuesfrom the CASE expression when using enum_range
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15480: psql 11 array concatenation in CASE takes on values from the CASE expression when using enum_range  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
Apologies, I had an old safari tab open on the submission of the original bug (15471). It appears it's resubmitted the
form.

Matt