Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From linuxgps
Subject Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1,
Date
List pgsql-odbc

In the VB debugger, watching   'CN' the cn.DefaultData immediately after
the connection has
' multi step error and it says to check the ole db status if applicable'

Following this it reads the first record, but ! the "rs.AbsolutPage,
rs.AbsolutePosition" is "adPosUnknown"

Is this a driver bug or I've missed up some setup, grant, odbc registry ???
.